This Sea Pines home costs $7.5 million, but its inspiration is free.
This spectacular oceanfront home at 71 North Calibogue Cay Road in Sea Pines is listed by Catherine Donaldson of Celia Dunn Sotheby’s International Realty for $7.5 million. It was completely remodeled in 2020 and is quite possibly the most stylish and relevant property on the market. The coastal-casual style is united throughout with shades of blue and natural elements that immediately make you feel at home. If you aren’t ready to move, let the cool hues inspire you to freshen up your humble abode.
What we love
Who doesn’t love blue, especially in an oceanfront home?
Ideas to steal
1. Fringe benefits: It is surprisingly easy to freshen up pillows and furniture with fringe trim and tassels.
2. Oar-iginal mantle idea: Oars and paddles flank the stunning photo.
3. Mix it up: Metal lights, wicker chairs and a jute carpet add to the casual feel.
4. Let there be light: Choose a wow-fixture as a focal point.
5. Blue, blue and blue: You can’t go wrong with blue, down to the trim.
6. Hunt and gather: Shells in a bowl or frames and candles on the cabinet: display your collections.
Just the facts
- 5,958 square feet
- 5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms
- 400 feet direct water sunrise and sunset views
- Creekside dock
- Completely renovated in 2020