This Sea Pines home costs $4.5 million, but its inspiration is free.
This Sea Pines oasis at 67 Baynard Park Road is listed by Herman and Davis Properties for $4.5 million. Situated on an over half-acre lot, the property offers views out to a tidal lagoon, marsh and sound. Those stunning views are topped by a landing with pull bridge to a private island. The home décor and style is intentionally comfortable and inspired by the beautiful setting.
If you’re not ready to move but like the natural appeal of this house, we hope these ideas will inspire your next home refresh.
What we love
Ahhhhh. We love the calm feeling and appeal that comes from the interior décor being in such harmony with the exterior environment. There is a seamless flow between the porch and the pool, and the variety of seating areas provide many places to just chill.
Ideas to steal
1. Au naturale. Wicker and rattan furniture, white-washed ceiling planks and natural stone tiles bring the outdoors onto the porch.
2. Comfortably neutral. The off-white cushion colors take a backseat to the view. The pale green cushions give the comfy seating just a touch of color and tie in with the wall color for a cohesive feel.
3. Balance. Pairs of chairs and unique side tables on either side of the fireplace are anchored by the large painting centered over the fireplace.
4. Seating. Sneak in extra seating with ottomans that can remain tucked away
until the guests arrive.
Kiai! Give your decorative cushions a karate chop to make them look casual and inviting.
Just the facts
• 4,910 square feet, 1/2-acre lot
• 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
• One level, open-concept living
• Sunsets over Calibogue Sound
• Tidal lagoon, marsh, and sound to personal landing with pull bridge to a private island.