This River Club home costs $2.9 million, but its inspiration is free.
This Tuscan-inspired masterpiece at 53 River Club is listed by Ken Oliver of Dunes Real Estate for $2,999,000. As beautiful as the home is on the inside, the outside is even more spectacular with the ever-changing panoramic water views that are enjoyed from exquisitely designed outdoor spaces. If you aren’t ready to move in now, we hope these magical scenes will inspire your next backyard update.
What we love
No matter how stressful your day was, the sense of calm is overwhelming, thanks to the water, lighting and hardscape features. The only problem is that your guests may never leave once they settle in.
Ideas to steal
1. Fountain of youth. Water features are easy to add to most spaces and can create a soothing sound with the addition of a solar-powered bubbler.
2. Contain your enthusiasm. Container planters come in all styles and shapes. This one fits perfectly with the fountain and Tuscan setting.
3. Light it up. The lights in the fountain make it a focal point in the evening. Solar-powered lights can be added easily, which gives that rippling effect on a tree canopy. Ahhhh, the Lowcountry.
4. Double up. Two umbrellas can make a space cozy while performing their functional benefit of shading.
5. Fire’s burning. Fire has the ability to draw people close. If you don’t have a permanent feature like this stone masterpiece, many portable fire units are available, and some have the added convenience of gel fuel instead of wood.
6. Defined seating area. Varying the patterns of the stonework, like the herringbone inlay, creates a seating area as a carpet would, with the added benefit of never having to vacuum.
Just the facts
- 4,228 square feet
- 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
- Deep-water access from private boat dock
- Moss-draped, 100-years-old live oaks
- 20,000-pound boat lift