This Tidewater Landing home costs $6.89 million, but its inspiration is free.
This Lowcountry masterpiece is nestled on a secluded 1.78-acre, deep-water double lot in the exclusive gated Tidewater Landing gated community on Hilton Head Island. It is listed by The Nickey Maxey Team for $6,895,000. Built by H2 Builders, every space in this award-winning home is thoughtfully designed and perfectly constructed.
If you’re not ready to move but are as awestruck by this home as we are, let these ideas inspire your next home refresh.
What we love
Fifty shades of gray. Two adjacent seating areas work so well together because they are not matchy-matchy but complementary tones of gray and beige. Each area is so distinctive that in one we want to sip a rosé and in the other, cozy up with a tumbler of bourbon. You guess which is which.
Ideas to steal
1. Stack ‘em. Stacked books are classy, personal and make a statement so your coffee table looks effortless yet well-read.
2. Fresh flowers. The simple white flowers are elegant yet casual. You can’t go wrong with fresh flowers.
3. Soft touch. The puffy cushions add texture and create an inviting place to sit. The velvety fabric on the armchairs and fun, furry pillows soften the stone floor and metal tables and lamps.
4. Layer color. Don’t be afraid to mix up shades of one color. Here, the gray, greige and patterns create a seating area that you want to dive into.
Just the facts
- 8,025 square feet, 1.78-acre lot
- 5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms
- 7.5 car garage
- 600 bottle wine cellar
- State-of-the-art technology, home theater, billiard room, home gym, negative edge pool. Covered pier to deep water dock and boat lift on Broad Creek.