Minor enhancements & upgrades that make a major difference.
Secrets to steal from our featured home:
1. Funky fish The handcrafted fish give a casual and local twist. Go wild and choose the item and colors to fit your room, including crabs, alligators, jelly fish and mermaids. Available at signorecoastalart.com.
2. Comfy Seating Outdoor furniture can be as, or more comfortable, than inside, like with this weatherproof wicker couch. Add cushions to match your décor or change them up seasonally and cozy up with a LOCAL Life and beverage of choice. Available at Casual Living in Bluffton.
3. Rustic lanterns Set the mood with lanterns. This wood set ties in with the wood mantle, but lanterns come in all sizes, shapes and styles to fit most decorating styles. These were a steal at Target.
4. Repurpose baskets Gather towels in a stylish basket or box. Who would have thought towels could enhance the look of an area? Mix and match colorful towels and try rolling for a different look. Basket from J. Banks Design Group.
5. Decorate with LOCAL Life Choose LOCAL Life covers that match your décor or theme. This April cover with the boat fits perfectly with the nautical theme of this room.