Minor enhancements & upgrades that make a major difference.
Secrets to steal from our featured home:
1. Tell your story In creating the look of this home, Kelly Caron was sure that the homeowner’s personality shone through. “We used a lot of her personal touches and treasures so it’s not like she’s walking into a model home,” said Caron. Find unique ways to incorporate your personal touches in a redesign and make your home a reflection of who you are.
2. Turn up the heat This pro-style dual-fuel range from Wolf helps make the kitchen both beautiful and functional. Its two fans and four heating elements work in concert, directed by electronic controls, to create 10 cooking modes. Simply select the mode that’s right for your dish, and anticipate delicious results.
3. Southern welcome Wreaths are not just for the holidays anymore. Hang a stunning Lowcountry wreath on your front door, made with a metal wreath ring, wire, twigs, leaves and flowers from your yard. Southern magnolia and lemon cypress are nice touches.
4. Swing into action Relax and enjoy life more with a beautiful porch swing. A luxury swing like the one installed in this home can serve as the focal point for family gatherings, plus it’s good for you. The back-and-forth motion alone helps improve concentration, boost circulation and relieve stress.
5. Find your color and run with it As you’ll see in these photos, the color choices within the design largely centered on differing shades of blue. Find your own favorite color, then see how you can incorporate different shades throughout the home to create a unified sense of design.