Is your brain bigger than your heart? See if you are Mensa-smart.
There’s an amazing connection between your brain and your heart, and research shows that the same risk factors that affect heart health also affect brain health.
American Mensa is where brilliance belongs – it’s where friendships are forged for life, business connections and opportunities are made, and where brilliant minds find the chance to engage with others in an intellectually stimulating environment. Just for LocalLife readers: Take the Mensa Practice Test for just $5! Visit americanmensa.org/mht and use offer code: Local20. Quiz © 2018 Dr. Abbie F. Salny
Mensa provides official tests and answers to LOCAL Life as part of an exclusive license agreement.
1. The first word of a word square is given in the diagram below. Fill in the rest, using, in addition to the letters shown, one D, one S, one P, and two of each A, E, and T.
2. What three words, formed from different arrangements of the same seven letters, can be used to complete the sentence below?:
“Oh dear,” said the young singer. “Although I _ _ _ _ _ _ _ so high, what I feel now is
_ _ _ _ _ _ _.” She sighed deeply. “I made my debut last night against my rival. Look at the papers. She was _ _ _ _ _ _ _.”
3. How many animals of each kind did Moses take on the Ark?
4. January has 31 days, as do July and August. So do several other months. How many months have 28 days?
5. Willie is older than Donald. Susan is younger than Willie, but older than Jane. Tom is younger than Jane, but older than Donald. Jane is older than Donald, but younger than Susan. Tom is younger than Susan and Willie. Who is the youngest?
2. aspired, despair, praised
3. Noah was on the Ark, not Moses.
4. 12 months. They all have 28 days.