These will keep you moving even when your batteries are low.
1. Couch to 5K: This oft-imitated program has helped thousands of new runners move from the couch to the finish line. Spend just 20 to 30 minutes, three times a week, for nine weeks, and you’ll be ready to finish your first 5K (3.1-mile) race!
2. Blogilates: Finally you can carry YouTube fitness star Cassey Ho in your pocket… for free! Take her videos with you to the gym, cook fun and healthy recipes in the kitchen and follow the monthly workout calendar.
3. Zombies, Run!: You tie your shoes, put on your headphones, take your first steps outside. You’ve barely covered 100 yards when you hear them. They must be close. You can hear every guttural breath, every rattling groan – they’re everywhere. Zombies. There’s only one thing you can do: Run!
4. Fitnet Live Coach: A personal trainer for everyone! Exercise by yourself or add a boost to your goal by connecting with a live certified personal trainer. Personalized daily plans, selfie workouts and more than 200 free workout videos are included.
5. Sworkit: You choose what kind of workout you want and how long you have, then Sworkit will show you exactly what to do. No more needing a gym, or weights, or excuses. Just Sworkit.