Design inspiration from a kitchen supply professional.
Take your dinner parties to the next level with these tablescape inspirations from Cassandra Schultz of Cassandra’s Kitchen . With several ways to create a casual or formal setting, there is something to fit everyone’s style.
1. Earthy influences – Add an extra element of casual polish to any table with the Stonewashed Linen Napkins. Each napkin is 100 percent linen and has a comforting, earthy texture.
2. Dress it up or down – The Everyday Flatware 24-piece set is artfully designed and can withstand everyday use, yet is sleek enough to be used for special occasions.
3. Third time’s a charm – The vintage HÔTEL Silver Sorbet Bowl makes the simplest desserts shine. Each bowl is triple-plated in silver.
4. Keep it glassy – The Glass Hurricane is mouth-blown and has modern, clean lines for a dramatic yet edgy feel.
5. Give pleats a chance – The Plissé Dinnerware pattern by Pillivuyt is a classic design from the mid-20th century that had been refined with delicate and elegant pleats, giving it a more formal style. Suitable for special occasions or for every day.
6. Have it your way – The signature glass trees by Simon Pearce come in many forms from sapling-sized to stunningly stately, brilliantly clear or dusted with snow, and much more.
7. Mix & match – Add a modern and earthy aesthetic to your table with these Natural Round Placemats. Their neutral tone makes them an easy match for any table and pair beautifully with different prints and solids.