Dog-Friendly Restaurants in Hilton Head Island, Bluffton & Beaufort
Bring your pup along for lunch or dinner at these tail-waggingly good local spots.
In addition to all of the great dog-friendly businesses and attractions, many local restaurants allow customers to bring their four-legged friends for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Here are a few of our favorites with specialty dog menus, dog refreshments and delightful service. Sit, stay and play all day! If you’re looking for the perfect dog park to complete your day, visit our guide here.
HILTON HEAD ISLAND
- Skull Creek Boathouse – The SCB crew will provide your dog with a bowl of cool water, a secluded space to go potty and lots of attention and love.
- Black Marlin Bayside Grill – The menu at The Black Marlin will satisfy your taste buds as much as the doggie ice cream will satisfy your pup’s.
- Bistro 17 – A great outdoor dining option for you and your pooch, even when the weather is less than ideal. The patio seating is heated in the winter and covered when it rains.
- Hudson’s Seafood House on the Docks – Chill with your dog on the high dock-style patio and sip on a glass/bucket of cool ice water.
- Palmetto Bay Sunrise Cafe – A perfect option if you’re looking to dine with your doggie early in the day. Nothing beats a morning coffee and brunch with your good boy on the patio. Live music starts at 5 p.m.
- The G-Free Spot – A wonderful option for dining with your dog earlier in the day, for breakfast or for lunch. Get a King Bean coffee and a pupachino for your pup (upon request).
- Rollers Wine & Spirits – Rollers has a pet-perfect patio and a delightful wait staff that might bring your pet a treat or two.
- Up the Creek Pub & Grill – This relaxed bar environment provides a waterfront deck and offers burgers, casual seafood dishes and live music. The staff will bring cool water for your dog.
- The Sandbar – A beautiful restaurant and cocktail bar in Coligny Plaza where your pup can tag along for a night out.
- Coast – This beautiful oceanfront restaurant at Sea Pines Beach Club will bring fresh water for your dog. The outside bar is a great place to watch football with your pup.
- Nunzio Restaurant + Bar – This high-end Italian restaurant is OK with dogs, as long as they are small or medium, well-behaved and on a leash.
- Old Town Dispensary – A fun indoor or outdoor location to grab a drink, enjoy the warm weather and treat your dog with a bowl of ice water. Live music Thursday through Sunday.
- The Cottage – This quaint restaurant is an absolute doggie dream come true. The full dog menu, pretty outdoor seating and the perfect Old Town location make this spot tough to beat for dog owners.
- Choo Choo BBQ Xpress – The perfect place for some casual BBQ and outdoor seating for you and your dog.
- Okatie Ale House – Provides dog-friendly outdoor seating, a kind and animal-loving wait staff and a pretty bar with a view of the pond.
- Corner Perk – A perfect spot to grab good coffee and sit inside or outside with your pet.
- Panini’s on the Waterfront – A beautiful Waterfront Park spot with a large selection via multiple menus, including a dog menu. The outdoor river deck tables overlooking the water are dog friendly.
- Hemingway’s Bistro – A pet-friendly Waterfront Park spot through and through, proven by the treats that are provided for pups. Outdoor tables are Fido friendly.
- Luther’s Rare & Well Done – Luther’s is a fun spot to dine outdoors with your doggie, but be sure to watch out for the resident cat in the patio area.
- Bricks on Boundary – Bring your dog to chill out on the dog-friendly outdoor patio at this downtown bar and grill.
- Plums – The outdoor seating area of this Waterfront Park restaurant welcomes dogs.